Exchange Server Down - Not Sending Messages

  • From: "Jim Maloney" <jmaloney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 12:18:38 -0600

Last Friday, our Exchange 2003 server was taken down by an Administrator
who unselected some of the items under Windows Components for Add/Remove
Programs.

We had to reinstall the system and everything seemed fine but we have some
messages that show "SMTP Store Drive: Message Submitted from Store" and
don't indicate that the message was forwarded to the recipients.  Is there
anyway to find all the messages that didn't get sent properly and then
resend them?

Thanks in advance - Jim