Exchange Server Database Move and Backup

  • From: joed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:28:19 -0600

I am running Exchange Server 2000.  The server is partioned out with a C:,
D: and an M: drive.  D: and M: are mirrored logical drives.  I would like
to move the exchange database and streaming database from the D: to the C:
drive. (C: drive has much more room).  Prior to the move I would want to
do a backup.  Which files and directories should I back up if I need to
restore the database to its original state? Also anything else should I
consider for the database move?

Thanks,

Joe