RE: Exchange Server 2003 user list

  • From: John Mason <John.Mason.Jr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 12:28:55 -0500

You could do the queries from any workstation so perl doesn't need to be on
the server.
I have my linux box doing queries against my Exchange 5.5 box so I can check
for valid users and stream mail for my users spam settings.

Here is a link to some code put together by a member of the Mimedefang list
Who is exporting addresses via AD query to then update accessdb on a
sendmail server.
http://www.packetslave.com/code/adexport.txt

Perl LDAP homepage

http://ldap.perl.org/

Also

Dave Roth's Perl books have some info, but I don't have them with me

John