Exchange Server 2003 user list

  • From: "A. Michael Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 11:21:11 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am running Exchange 2003 on Win 2003, with multiple domain names on the
server (each domain name belongs to an independent customer).

Occasionally we get a request from customers like "please send me the
complete list of users or emails or distribution lists for our domain
name".  Is there way (preferably command line) of listing all the emails
for a given domain name to a text file or something I can cut-and-paste
from?

Writing down the list manually every time gets to be a pain and is
error-prone as well.

Thanks!
Mike