Exchange Server 2003 SP2 - OK Now To Install?

  • From: joed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 13:02:40 -0700

Our company is using an in-house mail server with Exchange Server 2003
Enterprise Edition running on Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition.  Our
users have Outlook 2000 (Office 2000 SR-1) on their pcs. Most of the user
pcs have XP Pro with Service Pack 2.  A few pcs are running Windows 2000
Pro with all the updates.  I am wondering if it is ok now to install
Exchange Service Pack 2 on our Exchange Server.  Has anyone in the
Exchange forum installed SP2 and experienced any problems?  Would it just
be advisable to wait until Microsoft issues additional hotfixes for SP2?
The mail server is working fine now (why break it when it is not broken).
Greatly appreciate any comments.

Joe