RE: Exchange Server 2003 Configuration

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 15:44:43 -0500

1) Security
2) Its up to you how you structure your AD
3) They need different aliases
4) Answered in 5
5) Have multiple Recipient Policies and configure the filter to assign the
appropriate address to the users mailbox
6) You can only have 4 Storage Group and 5 Store per storage group, so its
upto you if you want multiple store, it makes recovery quicker if you have
multiple store, plus one company screwing up wont effect the others, plus
you can have different limits etc assigned to each store.
7) Why?
8) Don't understand the question, what's a "virtual" user?

Mark Fugatt
MCSE, MCT, Microsoft Exchange MVP
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY