RE: Exchange Server 2003

  • From: "Gabrie van Zanten" <gabrie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 09:33:59 +0200

When you sent mail to that server from outside, does it get an error
mail immediately?
What is the error in the mail you got?
Can you reach port 25 from the outside?
If you telnet to your server on port 25, do you get a welcome screen
from the smtp server?

( Telnet publicip 25 )

Can you telnet to the internal IP on port 25 of your server when you try
it from an internal machine?