Exchange Server 2000 Exchange Task

  • From: "krishnamurthy" <krishnamurthy.tata@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 01:53:34 -0700

Hi,

This is Tatavarthy a new member to this group. I would like to help me out
with one of the issue mentioned below.

I have 3 domain controllers.
1 Member Server which is Exchange Server.

I have created 3 users each in all the 3 domain controller.

1st Domain is Bombay.com (192.168.1.201)
2nd Domain is vizag.com (192.168.1.203)
3rd Domain is Chennai.com (192.168.1.204)

1 Additional Domain Controller to Bombay.com (192.168.1.202) Exchange
Server is confingured on this.

I got the domains 2 way trusted to each other.

Before installing exchange server I have done forest prep and then domain
prep. After this I have rebooted the server and then installed exchange
server.

I have joined a client machine to Bombay.com domain.

I have logged into the Exchange Server with Administrator and able to
create mail ID for the users in Bomaby.Com

After this 1st Setup now I tried to connect Vizag.com through Active
Directory User and Computers using Connect to domain controller option.

I have connected to Vizag.com, here I wanted to create the mail ID of
Vizag.com domain users.But I am not able to view the option, Manage Task.
Might be Exchange Admin right to Vizag.com Administrator.

Now vizag.com domain Administrator is a member of Bombay. COM, Exchange
Server and Server operation, Exchange Server with Full Permission.

After this I have restarted the system. But still I don?t view Manage task
to create Mail ID for Vizag.com users nor Chennai users.

Will you very kind of you if you please help me to resolve this issue?

Thanks & Regards
Tatavarthy
9819029704