[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Secure OWA and Active Sync - DMZ Architecture

  • From: Ravi Dogra <dogra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 01:51:46 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Very true.

ISA is one of my options but i will have to procure it. :-)

With my current architecture, i thought of Natting public IP with the IP of CAS.

Is this something that can be worked upon? or is there anything else
that is missed out as a solution?

--- i understand, NATting brings complexity and is not upto the mark
solution, but i am short of options here. --- :-(

--
RD

Ravi Dogra
9899647200