[ExchangeList] Exchange Secure OWA and Active Sync - DMZ Architecture

  • From: Ravi Dogra <dogra.ravi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2011 00:27:53 +0530

http://www.msexchange.org
-------------------------------------------------------Hello,

I am looking to make OWA and Active Sync available in most secured
way. here is my current network architectur:-

CCR mailbox cluster
HUB+CAS (installed on same node)

We have single firewall and have two segregated networks (say
'production' and 'internet'). I intend to configure something like
frontend server so that OWA and Active Sync services can be made
available.

I am not sure what solution will be best considering security aspect.

Please suggest.

--
RD
MSExchange Articles and Tutorials: