RE: Exchange Scenario!

  • From: "Smith (Smith) Mangmeetakun" <SmithM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:44:47 +0700

Seem your database is in-consistency state (both of PRIV and PUB), The
series of LOGs is tightly related with DB. Probably your Exchange crash
before XCH SRV make database to consistent state.

First thing - If you mine about data from last backup it might be you
madly to verify which LOGs is useable and whice LOGs file are useable
(if you have a little experience about XCH I suggest you forgot this
choice.

Second thing - STOP MSExchangeIS service, Delete all of Checkpoint file
and LOGs files. After that try ESEUTIL -p (Repair to fix your database
backup to consistent state, after that for avoid the version of Service
Pack Defrag it by ESEUTIL -d.

            Hope you're good luck.

Best Regards,
Smith Mangmeetakun