RE: Exchange SP2 realse note questions [AND IMF]

  • From: "Sarbjit Singh Gill" <ssgill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 01:23:01 +0800

You don't have to use it, but it will be install. Note there are issues with
installing IMF of previous version when installing IMFv2 with Ex2K3 SP2.

Sender ID article:
http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Configuring-enabling-Sender-ID-filtering
-Exchange-2003-SP2.html
(Note there are a list of resources at the end, including one from You Had
Me At
EHLO...(http://blogs.technet.com/exchange/archive/2005/10/13/412487.aspx)

/Gill

  _____