Exchange Routing

  • From: "Eric Lanyon" <ELanyon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 16:12:16 -0800

We have several sites that connect to the Corp office through a Frame
Relay connection.  At Corp, I can send an email with the "Do Not Deliver
Before" option to all sites and externally to the company just fine.  In
at least one other office, this does not work.  I created a test
account, identical to a user on that server.  With this account, I send
to my Corp account a "Do not deliver before" message.  It waits in the
Outbox and when the time passes it disappears.  If I go to that mail
server and look at message tracking, it says "SMTP Store Driver: Message
Submitted from Store".  Next line: "SMTP: Message Submitted to Advanced
Queuing" and that's it. I can email ok between the office provided it's
not used the delay deliver.  I'm running Win2K Server w/SP3 and E2K.
Can anyone point me in the right direction on this?

Eric