[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Restore

  • From: "Christine Allen" <Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:33:43 -0400

Great. Thanks.

________________________________

From: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Evan Mann
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:04 PM
To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ExchangeList] RE: [ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Restore

You could just use the task schedule to do a basic copy function, and
have it always overwrite on the target, no need to have anything fancy.

SQL's log shipping is pretty basic, it just uses SQL jobs to copy log
files and restore them, there really isn't much more to that in regards
to the essence of log shipping.