RE: Exchange Reporting

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 13:19:09 -0400

You can get this information from system monitor (in Win2k, performance
monitor in WinNT), but not from within the Exchange administrator interface.
MOM (as mentioned before) is probably your best bet, but will be overkill if
it's just those numbers that you want.

--
Greg Lara
IT Department

notify the sender by return e-mail.  If you are not the intended
prohibited.