RE: Exchange RPC

  • From: "Amy Kohler" <akohler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 11:24:55 -0400

Hello All,
I rebooted my exchange servers over the weekend as I do every month.
Everything is working fine, but for some reason I can't access the log files of
my cluster from my pc ( I get the error: Unable to connect to the computer
"Exchstl2B". There error was: The remote procedure call failed and did not
execute), Also, Exchange best practices analyzer tool says that the is down or
unreachable. I can remote desktop into it fine and can access the log files.
Spotlight on Exchange says that the cluster is not an exchange server. And
perfmon can't get any counters for it? Quit confused at this point. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Mail is flowing fine.

Thanks in advance