RE: Exchange Public folders/ Outlook - VBA resources.

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:25:00 -0500

How to create a sample help desk app com add in for Oultook
http://www.msexchange.org/pages/article_p.asp?id=920

How to create a sample help desk app com add in for Oultook
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnovba00/html/cDOpart1.asp

Third party apps
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9ABA1334-8DB7-48B6-B913-C6C1BAF0C97D&displaylang=EN

Third party apps