RE: Exchange Protocol

  • From: "Greg Mulholland" <greg_mul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:56:05 +1000

Some good reading that might give you a bit of a heads up

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;256976&sd=tech

How big are the fast mailboxes? How big is the other slow mailbox? Is this
problem only specific to Exchange or is it a network issue?

Greg Mulholland
Tech Services Manager
Harvey Norman
+613 98019333