RE: Exchange Protocol

  • From: "Stephen Hartley" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:52:56 +1000

Maybe there are other underlying issues to look at? WindowsXP SP1 &
Win2k Server SP3 don't work very well together (to the point that I have
seen a machine take more than 1/2 hour to open a simple word document on
the server!) Items to check include (but are not limited to ) NIC's
(speed & duplex - force), protocol binding order, M$ patches (329170,
MS03-005, MS03-004, MS02-070, 292822, 331519, 815411, 811492, 810907, XP
SP1a, OL SP's)

I know that this doesn't answer your question, but it may help you get
some speed back into your network!

Stephen Hartley
NetAbility
Brisbane, Australia