RE: Exchange Problem-4

  • From: Hazem Mustafa <hazemmustafa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:44:37 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I receive 5 and more repeated emails too ! if you received my email repeated I
am sorry I didn't mean it and I don't know how did that happen, I will look at
the email correspondence mechanism to see for that not to appen again

Hazem

Dolly Bareqet <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;
}P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New
Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {     FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY:
"Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {    FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {     COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}A:visited {     COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY: Arial;
mso-style-type: personal}SPAN.EmailStyle18 {     COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY:
Arial; mso-style-type: personal}SPAN.EmailStyle19 {   COLOR: navy; FONT-FAMILY:
Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply}DIV.Section1 {  page:
Section1}http://www.MSExchange.org/
Hi,

We saw 5 emails from you. You don't need to send more then once.
This list is not an outsourcing team. Here we help each other to solve Exchange
Problems. You can not call us but certenly you can post a question.

Regards,

 --Dolly