Exchange Problem-4

  • From: "Mohammed Tantawi" <mtantawi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:23:59 +0300

My network consist of one server windows SBS2000 (Exchange & ISA on the same
server) with 24 Clients with Windows XP pro.

I need to have subscription with your site for technical Support regarding
Exchange 2000. So incase of any thing I need to implement on Exchange 2000, or
in any quiry , I need to call or E-mail any of your Technical Support team with
My Exchange Problems.

What I mean is , for Example :-

I want to make Backup for Exchange and restore the DB, it self, if I face any
Problems with my Exchange , I will call you or E-mail you with my Problems , or
having chat with your technical support team in order to help & solve the
Problem .

Or if I need to implement any new things , I will consult your Technical
support team .

Please can you provide me with this issue ?  ( if not , can you please help me
and tell me who can provide me with this issue ? ) ,

Metoo