Exchange Problem

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 19:26:44 -0400

It seems that I am having a problem with my exchange server since I
install SP1 for Windows 2003 Server. I am running Exchange Enterprise
2003 and use one storage system for 3 domains, the main one and the other two which are UPN addresses. The issue
is that I can receive emails on my other 2 domain UPN addresses without
any problem, its my (primary) that is no longer
working. When I send email to my SR accounts from an external source the
bounce, however if I telnet to I get my exchange

Also I am not getting any errors in the logs, I also see the email
leaving my machine via Trend's ScanMail monitor but it doesn't go
anywhere. (shrug)

Any ideas?