RE: Exchange Oubound through ISA Server

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 16:47:40 -0300

Are you allowing dns requests out??

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Crain [mailto:DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 4:31 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange Oubound through ISA Server

Unable to bind to remote server in DNS

Does anyone have an answer to this.

I'm receiving mail but outgoing sits on the server.

I know the message is a little obvious but I still can't figure out what
step to do next. I've setup everything in ISA to let outgoing mail
through but I still get the message above.

Is there a setting on Exchange I need to change?

Let me know,
Thanks in advance.... Dan Crain

NOTE: The information contained in this message may be priviledged and
confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
message in error, please notify Dan Crain at DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you.

List Archives: