Exchange Oubound through ISA Server

  • From: "Dan Crain" <DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:30:49 -0400

Unable to bind to remote server in DNS

Does anyone have an answer to this.

I'm receiving mail but outgoing sits on the server.

I know the message is a little obvious but I still can't figure out what
step to do next. I've setup everything in ISA to let outgoing mail
through but I still get the message above.

Is there a setting on Exchange I need to change?

Let me know,
Thanks in advance.... Dan Crain

NOTE: The information contained in this message may be priviledged and
not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Dan Crain
at DanC@xxxxxxxxxxxx immediately by replying to the message and deleting it
from your computer. Thank you.