Exchange Optimizer

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:41:07 -0300

        Hello Folks.

        My Exchange Server is using a lot of memory, specially the process
store.exe.

        I am not sure if I used the option in Exchange Optimizer "Memory
Usage, limit memory usage to ...MB when I ran it for the very first time".

        Is there a way to find out if this option was selected without
shutting down all Exchange Services and run the Exchange Optiizer again?. I
dont want (actually I cant) to stop those services just to see if that
option was set.

        Does anyone has a clue? A key register where I can find out that?
Anything?

        Thank you All,

        Regards,