[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange OWA

  • From: "John T \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 12:58:49 -0700

Some body is not reading properly. Exchange requires IIS. If you have a
different web server on the same server hosting a web site on the same IP,
you have not done your home work properly. Using /exchange dictates that IIS
is properly running and is listening on the correct port number.

John T

eServices For You

"Seek, and ye shall find!"