[ExchangeList] Exchange OWA

  • From: "Steve Frechette" <stevef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 14:08:57 -0500

Hello,

I've just setup Exchange 2003 Enterprise Edition on a Win 2k3 server and
while now the POP3, SMTP and IMAP access work amazingly well (along w/ the
Exchange itself) I cannot figure out why the OWA does not work. The book
that I used to set it all up said you should simply be able to just do
domain/exchange and there it is. Now, we host the website on the same server
so the domain and IP address already point to that box...and it doesn't even
work locally, much less with forwarding. Could this be an Apache
configuration issue, or something I'm missing with Exchange itself?

Steve Frechette

Network Administrator

CCI

2156 S. 4th St., 3rd Floor