[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Multiple forest scenario...

  • From: Prabhu Kamuni <prabhu2311@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 21:30:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi Maha,

What i feel since your env in win2k3 Native !!

Trust the Forests , Consolidate your env for long term , so that you will not land up in problems.

For time being yes you can relay  through your SMTP as well create all the Contact objects in in ur AD.

Experts  let me know if am wrong ??

Thanks in advance !!!!

Thanks
Prabhakar,Banglore.
INDIA.

From: MAHADEVAN Subramanyan <SMahadevan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 12:39:40 +0530
To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Conversation: [ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Multiple forest scenario...

Hi Prabhakar,

Thanks for your input…

Yep… It is Win2k3 Native mode… But do we need trust for this? If so why is it needed?
We have just planed to use the Exchange in a Hub & Spoke topology for relaying the mail for multiple organizations.

We can export and import the users using CSVDE tool on regular basis or in future we have plans to use IIFP…

Regards, Mahadevan