Exchange Move over

  • From: "Faisal Athar" <faisal_athar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 08:22:34 +0000

Hello Exchange Gurus,

Need your suggestions for a basic Exchange move over.
We are having around 6 Exchange servers (5.5)residing in USA,serving
for Australia. Now we want to move these servers locally to Australia
to serve Australia customers.We are using Domain for eg.
and want to implement the same domain. My Question is that what is the best way to do this kind of move if we consider factors like down time and economical solution.
My 2nd Questions, If we want to move the customers in Australia to Subdomain like else we need to do?

Thanks for your help in advance.