Exchange Mobile help..

  • From: "Figer, Sandeep" <FigerS@xxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 17:16:49 +0500

Hi Guys,

We have deployed Exchange 2003 & trying to setup OMA. I have HP iPAQ
with GPRS & WIFI. I have configured Mobile settings & Autoupdate options
on my exchange server which works fine for activesync, IMPA 4, POP3 etc.
We have enabled SSL to receive email through the internet on the PDA's.
Whenever new email is sent to me my iIPAQ synchronises with server ok as
per the settings but does not disconnect. This keeps the phone busy
untill I disconnect. Also how do I enable to sync my subfolders on the
PDA with activesync, pop3 & IMPA4. Pls. help..

Regards,

Sandeep

This message is for the recipient only. If received in error, please notify the
sender and read <HTML><nobr><a
href="http://www.kpo.kz/cgi-bin/index.cgi/119";>http://www.kpo.kz/disclaimer</a></nobr>
 </HTML>