RE: Exchange Migration --Kalpesh

  • From: "Hite, Ronald L" <rhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 17:52:18 -0500

Kalpesh,

        1.      Do you have the Active Directory Connector (ADC)
installed?  I can't think of another cause which is preventing the E5.5
GAL from obtaining E2k (AD) directory info.

        2. / 3. I could forward the patch to you, but it's a 15M file.
(Is anything from MS small?)  Since it's in SP3, why not just install
SP3?

Ron Hite
Network Administrator
Bell, Boyd & Lloyd LLC