RE: Exchange Migration --Kalpesh

  • From: "Kalpesh Pitale" <kalpesh.pitale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2002 12:22:05 +1000

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your help, it has helped me a lot.

In continutation to my previous email,

1. When i create a new mailbox on my e2k server, My users in Ex5.5 cannot see
new user in their GAL, therefore i cannot explicitly add this newly created
user to assign permission to Public folders. And the same mailbox can see my
users on E5.5 as they are replicated to Active DIRECTORY.

2. Did microsoft charged you for this patch.

3. Is it possible for you to forward that patch to me.

Thanks once again for your help and time.

Regards,
Kalpesh Pitale.