RE: Exchange Migration --Kalpesh

  • From: "Hite, Ronald L" <rhite@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2002 08:13:22 -0500

We had a similar problem when we setup our E2k mailbox.  We secured the
PFs with universal security groups, but the only people who could access
them were people on Exch 5.5 and people who were explicitly assigned to
the PF.

The KB article that describes this is Q318246.  It appears the fix is
included in SP3.  (When I went through this, I had to contact PSS and
get the hotfix as it wasn't yet public.)

Hope this helps.
Ron Hite
Network Administrator
T - 312-558-6285