[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Message

  • From: "Taylor, George" <GTaylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 14:48:00 -0600

Email virus scanners like Antigen or Forefront can take care of it byt
Subject, Send, Etc...  However......

If a single person has opened that email you have to consider it
compromised, you have had a security breech.  Now is the time to put
your security recovery plan into place, everything that document
pertained to has to be evaluated and resecured.  If your publicly
traded, and being an insurance company I'm guessing you are, you need to
document every step you take to CYA.  Finally, actually this is the
first step, terminate the employee.

George Taylor
Systems Programmer
Regional Health Inc.