[ExchangeList] Exchange Mailbox Manager

  • From: "Chris L. Collins" <ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:29:11 -0700

We are running exchange 2003, and use Outlook 2003.  We are looking for
a way to have a routine run that would delete emails in the deleted
items folder with certain words in the subject.  We only want this to
run let's say once a week.  We have looked at creating rules, but we can
not run those on a schedule.  We also looked at Exchange Mailbox
Manager, but that does not allow us to specify criteria within the
folder to delete.  Does anyone know of a way we can accomplish this, or
point us in the right direction.  I know this may sound a little weird
to be doing, but any help would be appreciated

Chris Collins
Pite Duncan & Melmet, LLP
Systems/Network Administrator
(619) 590-1300 x2060
ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ccollins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Visit our website at www.piteduncan.com

Pite Duncan & Melmet, LLP strives to provide excellent client service.
If you have any comments to share with management regarding our performance,
whether complimentary or letting us know about areas that need improvement,
please send an email to: clientfeedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain attorney/client information that is privileged,
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or
agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
communication is strictly prohibited.
by reply email
or by telephone (call us collect at 619/590-1300) and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.
Thank you.