RE: Exchange List - Offline Defrag.

  • From: "Ripon Bahl" <ripon.bahl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 21:18:21 +0530

Hi Ian

Please check MS article no 192185 for complete details.

The correct syntax for eseutil is

Eseutil /d /p <database name>

After using the /p switch you have to rename the temp database.

Please refer to other articles also for more information regarding exchange
offline defragment.;en-us;261681;en-us;192185;en-us;244525;en-us;317014

Thanks and Best Regards

Ripon Bahl

Change should only be constant for everyone.....Do it simple but do it