RE: Exchange List - Offline Defrag.

  • From: "P. Kay" <pkay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:42:31 -0500

Go to http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;328804

P. Kay Nuernberger

Systems Analyst/Exchange Administrator

City of Decatur - MIS Dept.

217-424-2754, Ext. 315

217-424-2770 - Fax

-----Original Message-----
From: Borbolla, Ian [mailto:ian@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2005 10:14 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange List - Offline Defrag.

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Can anyone help me with the correct syntax for an offline defrag.
Eseutil.exe /d /land the path to the edb fiel?

Ian F. Borbolla
Network Administrator, IS Dept
Lowndes, Drosdick, Doster, Kantor & Reed, P.A.
215 North Eola Drive
Orlando, FL 32801
Direct Dial: 407-418-6722
Phone: 407-843-4600 x522
Fax: 407-843-4444
email: ian.borbolla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Notice of Confidentiality: This e-mail communication and the attachments
hereto, if any, are intended solely for the information and use of the
addressee(s) identified above and may contain information which is legally
privileged and/or otherwise confidential. If a recipient of this e-mail
communication is not an addressee (or an authorized representative of an
addressee), such recipient is hereby advised that any review, disclosure,
reproduction, re-transmission or other dissemination or use of this e-mail
communication (or any information contained herein) is strictly prohibited.
If you are not an addressee and have received this e-mail communication in
error, please advise the sender of that circumstance either by reply e-mail
or by telephone at (800) 356-6818, immediately delete this e-mail
communication from any computer and destroy all physical copies of same.
Replies Filtered: Any incoming e-mail reply to this communication will be
electronically filtered for "spam" and/or "viruses." That filtering process
may result in such reply being quarantined (i.e., potentially not received
at our site at all) and/or delayed in reaching us. For that reason, we
cannot guarantee that we will receive your reply and/or that we will receive
it in a timely manner. Accordingly, you should consider sending
communications to us which are particularly important or time-sensitive by
means other than e-mail.