Exchange Issues

  • From: "mailadmin" <mailadmin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 01:01:40 +0800

We have serveral locations running exchange. Each location has the =

We host our mail with an ISP, all mail for is =
delivered to the ISP mail servers which is then forwarded to the =

Our exchange servers are connected to each other using IMS connectors.=20

When we send mail from one location to another, the mail bypasses the =
ISP mail server as our directory uses the respective =
email address. We want our mail to go to the ISP server and then get =
forwarded as we do not want to run POP3 servers so that users who travel =
can check mail directly from the ISP.

Any indication as to how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.