Re: Exchange & IIS Segregation

  • From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:35:44 -0500 (EST)

> No Salim. What will happen if I use public ip address instead.

Then everything should work normally assuming IIS and Exchange servers are
configured properly for your situation.

Just to clarify:  when you say "web site" or IIS< I am assuming that you
are referring to the main web site for your company, and not the IIS
websites integrated with Exchange server like /Exchange, /Rpc etc.,

best regards