RE: Exchange ! Help Please

  • From: "james" <jjms@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:20:00 -0600

Thanks
Greg and Al for your help!

Here is more info,

1. I have invert the scenario, in the place that I had the Linux Mail
server now I have a Small Business Server running Exchange 2003.

2. Where I had the exchange server I have now a Linux email server.

Note: that the email server are not the same mail servers that were
running before.

Some how I am still have the same problem??? From Place 1 I cannot send
email to place 2. Place 2 I can send mail to place 1.

Note:`I can telnet from other computers on port 25, but not from the
exchange server..

thanks again.