Exchange Help Please.........

  • From: "Ian Roberts" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:54:41 -0600

Hi everyone, busy on the list today I see.

I have a problem that I just can't seem to find for.

In Exchange System Manager, I expand folders, then when I try to expand
Public Folders I get the following message:-

The tolken supplied to the function is invalid
ID No:- 80090308
Exchange System Manager

The public folders themselves are okay.
I can go in through First Storage Group,
then public folder store and all the public
folders are there.
Or through Outlook I can use my public folders
as normal.

This seemed to have started when I restored a mailbox
from another server (the restoration went fine and the
mailbox is fine)

I'm running Exchange 2003 on Windows Server 2003 (Small
Business Server 2003)

I definately think it's a permissions problem somewhere.

I've looked on the net and tried the fix of clearing SSL
credentials on the Exadmin folder within IIS but didn't

Hope one of you Exchange gurus can save me an expensive
call to Microsoft.
Many thanks in advance