[ExchangeList] Re: Exchange Global Address Lists

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 16:30:15 -0400

Why no help?

You've given no clues as to what help you've already read or exactly what
you already tried.  Did you read a Microsoft article?  State the KB number.
You tried something that failed?   Post examples of what didn't work.  Spell
out the command lines.  Details!  You can never provide too many details in
a first post.

Also, be patient.  People take days off, and they work in different time
zones.   Wait at least 24 hours before re-asking a question that has had no
response.  During those 24 hours, continue your own research and
investigation and enhance your question for the 2nd try.

With what we know of what you've done, this is the best pointing in the
right direction I can offer:
http://www.google.com/search?q=export+contacts+file+Outlook
http://www.google.com/search?q=import+contacts+active+directory
(You aren't importing to the global address list, you are importing to
active directory).)

Carl

  _____