[ExchangeList] Exchange Global Address Lists

  • From: "Steve Frechette" <stevef@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 09:07:01 -0500

Ok, a bit new to Exchange here, so be gentle.

I'm looking to take all of my contacts that are on my computer right now
(stored locally) and create them as THE global address list for the users. I
have went in with Google and found the csvde tool to import, but it tells me
that I have no defined some paths and categories, so the import will not
happen. I then went in with System Manager and found the Global Address
List's Default List, which is what I assume I will be modifying, and there
seems to be no easy way to just get them in there.

I know I'm missing something; hopefully someone can point me in the right
direction.

THANKS!

Steve Frechette

Network Administrator