RE: Exchange Front-End Server

  • From: "Mike Borduas" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:32:56 -0500

Where's your SMTP connector?

-----Original Message-----
From: Whitaker, Matthew [mailto:Matthew.Whitaker@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 4:28 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange Front-End Server

I have another one ...

We want to implement a "Front-End" server.  I already have it installed
and I only have one problem.  When a user that is connected to a
back-end server sends an outbound email the Back-End server sends it out
directly instead of fowarding the email to the Front-End server.  How do
I make the back-end server forward the SMTP email to the front-end
server and then the front-end server will deliver it to the internet?

*** Confidential ***
The information in this email is confidential and may be proprietary or
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to
this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
recipient, please reply to the sender that you received the message in
error and then delete or destroy the message along with any attachments.
Thank you.

List Archives:
ISA Server Resource Site: