Exchange Front-End Server

  • From: "Whitaker, Matthew" <Matthew.Whitaker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 14:28:23 -0700

I have another one ...

We want to implement a "Front-End" server.  I already have it installed
and I only have one problem.  When a user that is connected to a
back-end server sends an outbound email the Back-End server sends it out
directly instead of fowarding the email to the Front-End server.  How do
I make the back-end server forward the SMTP email to the front-end
server and then the front-end server will deliver it to the internet?

*** Confidential ***
The information in this email is confidential and may be proprietary or legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by
anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please
reply to the sender that you received the message in error and then delete or
destroy the message along with any attachments. Thank you.