Exchange Front End and OWA

  • From: "Kerman Jasavala" <Kerman.Jasavala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:55:37 -0000

Hi All I hope someone out there can help.
We have recently installed a new Exchange 2000 server to act as a Front end
server primarily for OWA.
I need to make the OWA site available to two different networks that are
protected by different firewalls, with two different names.
Both sites need to be secure and provide the clients with the ability to change
their passwords as well as accessing the mailboxes etc.
I have carried out all the necessary steps and the default web site works fine.
I then created a second site and copied the necessary configuration etc,
however on the second site the change password facility does not work.  I
receive an HTTP 404 error.  As a method of testing we have created a test html
page under the iisadmpwd directory but we cannot access this either.
Is there a setting that I've missed?
Any help would be appreciated.