RE: Exchange Extensions

  • From: "Lara, Greg" <GLara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 09:56:01 -0400

The Office XP (Outlook 2002) Group Policy administrative template from the
resource kit does allow defining allowable attachments. I've not used it,
but it appears that if you enable the setting and define allowable
attachment settings, it will exclude all other attachment extensions.

Greg Lara

prohibited.