RE: Exchange Event Service Failure

  • From: "Steve Goudreau" <sgoudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 10:56:33 -0400

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/exchange2000/deploy/depopt/sp2clustgd/1-intro.asp

-----Original Message-----
From: Periyasamy, Raj [mailto:Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 9:50 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Exchange Event Service Failure

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Steve,
Is there any Technet article which gives a list of these services which are not
supported by cluster mode.

Thanks

Raj

Date:  8/23/2002
Time:  6:27:31 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SPRUCE
An unexpected MAPI error occurred.  Error returned was [0x8000ffff].

Steve Goudreau
Systems Engineer
248-204-8877
sgoudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx