RE: Exchange Event Service Failure

  • From: lancy saldanha <lancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 10:50:28 +0530

hi all
iam planning to install exchange in a cluster? has anybody have any ideas?
is it worth going for it? or is standard edition better?

Date:  8/23/2002
Time:  6:27:31 AM
User:  N/A
Computer: SPRUCE
An unexpected MAPI error occurred.  Error returned was [0x8000ffff].

Steve Goudreau
Systems Engineer
248-204-8877
sgoudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:sgoudreau@xxxxxxxxxxxx>