RE: Exchange Error Event ID 2061

  • From: "Michael B. Smith" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:09:10 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: Gautam [mailto:jkakkar@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 9:16 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Exchange Error Event ID 2061

Hi ,
We are running Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition as a Mailserver. Since
last couple of days i am receiving an Error in the Application Log with
an Event ID of 2061. The error is as under:
"Event Type:    Error
Event Source:   MSExchangeDSAccess
Event Category: LDAP
Event ID:       2061
Date:           4/8/2005
Time:           6:21:35 AM
User:           N/A
Computer:       MAILTHD
Process WINMGMT.EXE (PID=1916). An LDAP search call failed - Error code=8004090a. Base
Filter=(objectclass=*), Scope=0.

For more information, click";

Can someone please let me know how to resolve this issue.

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking: Leading
Network Software Directory: